Anyone who’s interested in 3, 6, 9. 12 mile off-road run tomorrow (Sunday 11th September) be at the back of Deans Community High School (over-flow car park) for 9.50AM. Run commences at 10.00Am prompt. All ages, gender & levels of ability welcome. Martin Hyman will be there to take another session for all age groups. You could do a run first as a warm up and then attend Martin’s session. The choice and decision is yours. Martin & I will be there to advise.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Dec 18 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 15th Dec December 16, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018