Fantastic approach to training last night. The aptitude and work ethics were just right. It was structured, the core content was appropriate, communication excellent, mindset tuned in, and there was a belief in what you were all doing and why you were doing it. Well, it looked that way from where I was standing. It was a joy to be part of the session last night. Hope you enjoyed it and derived something from the session. Thanks.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Mar 26 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
8:45 am Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Apr 7 @ 8:45 am – 12:00 pm
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour. Sunday April 7th 2019 An Urban rat race around Edinburgh visting some of the iconic landmarks the nations capital has to offer. Teams of between 1 to 5 people will compete...
- Parkruns 23rd March March 24, 2019
- Scottish 6 & 4 Stage Road Relay Ch[Archive now updated] March 22, 2019
- SAL Young Athletes Road Races. March 18, 2019
- Parkruns 16th March March 17, 2019
- Parkruns 9th March March 11, 2019
- Cupar ‘5’ March 11, 2019
- Allan Scally 4 x 5k relay. March 7, 2019
- SSAA Scottish Secondary Schools’ XC Championship March 5, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd March March 4, 2019
- Glentress & Skull Trail Races February 28, 2019