The club session on Wednesday 30th November will be held at the civic centre. The lead coach will be there from 6.50PM. The session starts at 7.20PM. Try to be there in time (15-20 mins before session commences) to do a proper warm up. The session will be an interval session which consists of longer repetition runs (reps). The lead coach will explain in full the session at the training venue and give advice if required. Please attend appropriately clothed (hat, gloves, waterproofs, light layers of clothing). Remember this is Scotland in November. See you there.
Next Training Session
There are no upcoming events.
- World silver for Yvonne in Malaga September 17, 2018
- Shona completes all six Marathon Majors September 17, 2018
- Category win and PB for Alan at Cumbernauld September 17, 2018
- Scottish vest beckons for Malcolm September 17, 2018
- Pitlochry 10k/parkrun September 17, 2018
- Parkruns 14th September September 16, 2018
- Bronze for Jo at 10km Road Championship. September 11, 2018
- Pitlochry Games September 11, 2018
- USA/MURIESTON/AUCHTERARDER September 11, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Sept September 9, 2018