The club session on Wednesday 30th November will be held at the civic centre. The lead coach will be there from 6.50PM. The session starts at 7.20PM. Try to be there in time (15-20 mins before session commences) to do a proper warm up. The session will be an interval session which consists of longer repetition runs (reps). The lead coach will explain in full the session at the training venue and give advice if required. Please attend appropriately clothed (hat, gloves, waterproofs, light layers of clothing). Remember this is Scotland in November. See you there.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Feb 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
- Parkruns 9th Feb February 10, 2019
- Results round up [W/E 3rd Feb] February 7, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd Feb February 3, 2019
- Results round-up[ W/E 27th Jan] January 29, 2019
- Parkruns 26th Jan January 27, 2019
- Results Round-Up[Week ending 20th Jan] January 23, 2019
- Parkruns 19th Jan January 20, 2019
- Parkruns 12th Jan January 14, 2019
- Parkruns 5th Jan. January 6, 2019
- Portobello Promethon 1st January 2019 January 5, 2019