Due to the recent bad weather the coaches & committee decided that on Friday 23rd & 30th December training will take place at the Civic Centre. Sessions will commence at 7.10PM and finish at 8.00PM. This means that if you intend on doing the session you will have to be there a bit earlier to do a warm up. Interval session will be on the grass area if the paths are slippy. These sessions will be for athletes 9 years old & upwards. I will be there at 6.45PM to set up session. Training fee applies and bring suitable footwear & a drink. Please come straight to the training venue. Any questions then please feel free to contact – Saran Jones (Coaching Co-ordinator)/Colin Meek (President).
Next Training Session
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018