Due to the recent bad weather the coaches & committee decided that on Friday 23rd & 30th December training will take place at the Civic Centre. Sessions will commence at 7.10PM and finish at 8.00PM. This means that if you intend on doing the session you will have to be there a bit earlier to do a warm up. Interval session will be on the grass area if the paths are slippy. These sessions will be for athletes 9 years old & upwards. I will be there at 6.45PM to set up session. Training fee applies and bring suitable footwear & a drink. Please come straight to the training venue. Any questions then please feel free to contact – Saran Jones (Coaching Co-ordinator)/Colin Meek (President).
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Sep 25 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
There are no upcoming events.
- Parkruns 22nd September September 23, 2018
- Shona completes all six Marathon Majors September 17, 2018
- Category win and PB for Alan at Cumbernauld September 17, 2018
- Pitlochry 10k/parkrun September 17, 2018
- Parkruns 14th September September 16, 2018
- Bronze for Jo at 10km Road Championship. September 11, 2018
- Pitlochry Games September 11, 2018
- USA/MURIESTON/AUCHTERARDER September 11, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Sept September 9, 2018
- Another Highland Games win for Hannah September 5, 2018