Wednesday 18th January session will be held at the Civic Centre, Livingston. The session commences at 7.10PM prompt. It’s advisable to be there 15-20 mins early to ensure you do some kind of warm up. The session will be 50, 100, 150, 200 metres (depending on age, ability & fitness). It will be 2 sets of 8 reps every 2 minutes, with 8 min jog/active recovery between sets. Don’t worry, I’ll explain it to you if you’re uncertain about it. Any questions prior to the session then please fell free to contact me – email@example.com
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Dec 18 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach...
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 15th Dec December 16, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018