Call for help – Calling all parents of junior athletes – Would you be willing to help on track nights at Craigswood? The remit of the help is be at the pavilion at 6.45PM, set up a table & collect the training fees, smile & offer a warm , friedly welcome to athletes attending. This would immensely helpful as it would allow our coaches to speak to athletes, set up for the sessions, assist with any queries. If you are interested and have time to help just speak to Saran, Jane or Colin next week. Or contact either beforehand. Contact details are on our website – www.lothianrunningclub.co.uk
Next Training Session
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018