Well, tonight’s the night. I understand that our club is based on tradition and that some may not agree with having a training session on a Tuesday evening. But my knowledge of the sport is that the majority of clubs and athletes train on a Tuesday/Thursday schedule. This is especially helpful if you are a weekend competitor. Bear in mind that the Kirkton Park session is a for a trial period only. I fully understand that we all have our own routines to suit and other commitments. But the club would appreciate it if you came along tonight and tried the session and gave feedback. I will be there for 7.45pm tonight at the East gate of the park. The session starts prompt at 8.05pm. Hopefully see some of you there tonight.
Next Training Session
There are no upcoming events.
- World silver for Yvonne in Malaga September 17, 2018
- Shona completes all six Marathon Majors September 17, 2018
- Category win and PB for Alan at Cumbernauld September 17, 2018
- Scottish vest beckons for Malcolm September 17, 2018
- Pitlochry 10k/parkrun September 17, 2018
- Parkruns 14th September September 16, 2018
- Bronze for Jo at 10km Road Championship. September 11, 2018
- Pitlochry Games September 11, 2018
- USA/MURIESTON/AUCHTERARDER September 11, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Sept September 9, 2018