Well, tonight’s the night. I understand that our club is based on tradition and that some may not agree with having a training session on a Tuesday evening. But my knowledge of the sport is that the majority of clubs and athletes train on a Tuesday/Thursday schedule. This is especially helpful if you are a weekend competitor. Bear in mind that the Kirkton Park session is a for a trial period only. I fully understand that we all have our own routines to suit and other commitments. But the club would appreciate it if you came along tonight and tried the session and gave feedback. I will be there for 7.45pm tonight at the East gate of the park. The session starts prompt at 8.05pm. Hopefully see some of you there tonight.
Next Training Session
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018