Lothian Running Club’s Scott Fraser led home 70 runners to win the Braemar Gathering Morrone Hill Race. In front of a big crowd Scott returned to the main arena in 25 minutes 21 seconds which was over a a minute clear of his nearest pursuer Hector Haines, Edinburgh Uni 26.24. This is the fourth time Scott has won at Braemar following triumphs in 2010, 2008 and 2006 with his best time of 25m 08s set in 2008.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Feb 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
- Parkruns 16th Feb February 18, 2019
- Parkruns 9th Feb February 10, 2019
- Results round up [W/E 3rd Feb] February 7, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd Feb February 3, 2019
- Results round-up[ W/E 27th Jan] January 29, 2019
- Parkruns 26th Jan January 27, 2019
- Results Round-Up[Week ending 20th Jan] January 23, 2019
- Parkruns 19th Jan January 20, 2019
- Parkruns 12th Jan January 14, 2019
- Parkruns 5th Jan. January 6, 2019