Lothian Running Club’s Scott Fraser led home 70 runners to win the Braemar Gathering Morrone Hill Race. In front of a big crowd Scott returned to the main arena in 25 minutes 21 seconds which was over a a minute clear of his nearest pursuer Hector Haines, Edinburgh Uni 26.24. This is the fourth time Scott has won at Braemar following triumphs in 2010, 2008 and 2006 with his best time of 25m 08s set in 2008.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Dec 11 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018