Lothian Running Club were represented in the Dundee Running Adventure Marathon on Sunday by Shona Young and Linda Garrity. Both finished high up in the female finishers standings. Shona crossed the finish line in 3 hours 32 minutes to place 11th overall and 2nd female with Linda 29th overall and 4th female in exactly 4 hours.
Next Training Session
There are no upcoming events.
- Graham Clark 3.9 miles memorial race August 14, 2018
- MHOR MARATHON August 14, 2018
- Caerketton HR/Haddington HM August 14, 2018
- Nicola just misses out on Championship medal August 14, 2018
- Parkruns 18th August August 13, 2018
- Fiddlers Results – Aug 2018 August 8, 2018
- Paul well placed in Fife trails series August 7, 2018
- Hannah clinches Fife Games title on red ash August 7, 2018
- Devil o’ the Highlands August 7, 2018
- Parkruns 4th Aug August 7, 2018