Paul Young was the Lothian club’s omly representative in the Skull Mountain Trail Race series held at Falkland in Fife. Paul finished in 26th place at the final event of the four race series covering the the 4.5 mile course held within the Falkland Estate in 33m 08s, in the overall final race standings he placed 21st of the 73 runners who completed all four stages. The overall race winner was Chris Russell from the Leven Las Vegas club.
Next Training Session
12:00 pm 2018 National XC Relays
2018 National XC Relays
Oct 27 @ 12:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Entries Closed First Race 12pm 1200hrs Young Females (Declarations Close 1130hrs) 1240hrs Young Males (Declarations Close 1210hrs) 1320hrs Sen/Jun Females (Declarations Close 1250hrs) 1445hrs Sen/Jun Males (Declarations Close 1415hrs) Provisional Teams Men – 3...
11:00 am 2018 National Short Course XC
2018 National Short Course XC
Nov 10 @ 11:00 am – 12:35 pm
Entries by Thu 25th Oct. Sign up at training or email email@example.com or comment on the relevant facebook post. Event Information Event website… No U11 or U13 Girls/Boys races (see Age Groups on Main...
12:00 pm 2018/19 East District League 2 –...
2018/19 East District League 2 –...
Nov 24 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Team Managers: TBA Course Map (to be confirmed) Entry is on the day, just make yourself known at the club tent in plenty of time for your race. If possible, it’s appreciated but not required...
- RESULTS [13th/14th OCT.]. October 17, 2018
- Pentland Skyline October 15, 2018
- Parkruns 13th October October 14, 2018
- Sarah bounces back with 8k win in Vancouver October 9, 2018
- Linlithgow 10k October 9, 2018
- Parkruns 6th October October 7, 2018
- Great Scottish races/East Neuk 10k October 2, 2018
- Parkruns 29th September October 1, 2018
- Parkruns 22nd September September 23, 2018
- Shona completes all six Marathon Majors September 17, 2018