The trio of Alan Robertson, Paul and Shona Young were in Kirriemuir for the Glen Clova Half Marathon. The route follows an anti-clockwise loop of the Glen which Paul was first to complete in 50th place in 1h 36m 43s. Alan came home in 1h 44m 02s for 100th place with Shona just behind in 115th in 1h 46m 44s. 275 Finished.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Mar 26 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
8:45 am Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Apr 7 @ 8:45 am – 12:00 pm
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour. Sunday April 7th 2019 An Urban rat race around Edinburgh visting some of the iconic landmarks the nations capital has to offer. Teams of between 1 to 5 people will compete...
- Parkruns 23rd March March 24, 2019
- Scottish 6 & 4 Stage Road Relay Ch[Archive now updated] March 22, 2019
- SAL Young Athletes Road Races. March 18, 2019
- Parkruns 16th March March 17, 2019
- Parkruns 9th March March 11, 2019
- Cupar ‘5’ March 11, 2019
- Allan Scally 4 x 5k relay. March 7, 2019
- SSAA Scottish Secondary Schools’ XC Championship March 5, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd March March 4, 2019
- Glentress & Skull Trail Races February 28, 2019