LRC veteran athlete Mike Lieberman was first over-60 at the Winton Trail 10k race held within the scenic surroundings of the Winton Estate at Pentcaitland. In sunny and warm conditions Mike completed the course in 45m 04s which also placed him 36th overall of the 243 finishers. Finishing just ahead of Mike in 29th place was the only other LRC member in the race Brian Reid, his time of 43.56 placed him 4th in the over-50 category.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Dec 11 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018