LRC veteran athlete Mike Lieberman was first over-60 at the Winton Trail 10k race held within the scenic surroundings of the Winton Estate at Pentcaitland. In sunny and warm conditions Mike completed the course in 45m 04s which also placed him 36th overall of the 243 finishers. Finishing just ahead of Mike in 29th place was the only other LRC member in the race Brian Reid, his time of 43.56 placed him 4th in the over-50 category.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Mar 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
8:45 am Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Apr 7 @ 8:45 am – 12:00 pm
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour. Sunday April 7th 2019 An Urban rat race around Edinburgh visting some of the iconic landmarks the nations capital has to offer. Teams of between 1 to 5 people will compete...
- SAL Young Athletes Road Races. March 18, 2019
- Parkruns 16th March March 17, 2019
- Parkruns 9th March March 11, 2019
- Cupar ‘5’ March 11, 2019
- Allan Scally 4 x 5k relay. March 7, 2019
- SSAA Scottish Secondary Schools’ XC Championship March 5, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd March March 4, 2019
- Glentress & Skull Trail Races February 28, 2019
- Parkruns 23rd Feb February 24, 2019
- National XC Championship  February 24, 2019