Mhairi Inglis contested the the third race in the Dash & Dine 5k Series in Boulder,Colorado. Mhairi who finished runner up the previous week in race two finished in third place on this occasion. Her time however of 20.00 was 14 seconds quicker than that of seven days prior. Despite missing the first race in the series the Lothian runner currently sits in join second spot in the overall female points standings. The remaining races in the series take place on the 9th,16th and 23rd May.
Next Training Session
12:00 pm 2018/19 East District League 2 –...
2018/19 East District League 2 –...
Nov 24 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Team Managers: TBA Course Map (to be confirmed) Entry is on the day, just make yourself known at the club tent in plenty of time for your race. If possible, it’s appreciated but not required...
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018
- Results round-up 27th/28th Oct October 31, 2018
- Parkruns 27th Oct October 29, 2018
- Parkruns 20th October October 21, 2018
- RESULTS [13th/14th OCT.]. October 17, 2018
- Pentland Skyline October 15, 2018