Mhairi Inglis contested the the third race in the Dash & Dine 5k Series in Boulder,Colorado. Mhairi who finished runner up the previous week in race two finished in third place on this occasion. Her time however of 20.00 was 14 seconds quicker than that of seven days prior. Despite missing the first race in the series the Lothian runner currently sits in join second spot in the overall female points standings. The remaining races in the series take place on the 9th,16th and 23rd May.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Aug 21 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
There are no upcoming events.
- Parkruns 18th Aug August 19, 2018
- Graham Clark 3.9 miles memorial race August 14, 2018
- MHOR MARATHON August 14, 2018
- Caerketton HR/Haddington HM August 14, 2018
- Nicola just misses out on Championship medal August 14, 2018
- Parkruns 18th August August 13, 2018
- Fiddlers Results – Aug 2018 August 8, 2018
- Paul well placed in Fife trails series August 7, 2018
- Hannah clinches Fife Games title on red ash August 7, 2018
- Devil o’ the Highlands August 7, 2018