Mhairi Inglis contested the the third race in the Dash & Dine 5k Series in Boulder,Colorado. Mhairi who finished runner up the previous week in race two finished in third place on this occasion. Her time however of 20.00 was 14 seconds quicker than that of seven days prior. Despite missing the first race in the series the Lothian runner currently sits in join second spot in the overall female points standings. The remaining races in the series take place on the 9th,16th and 23rd May.
Next Training Session
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 19th Jan January 20, 2019
- Parkruns 12th Jan January 14, 2019
- Parkruns 5th Jan. January 6, 2019
- Portobello Promethon 1st January 2019 January 5, 2019
- Parkruns 29th Dec December 31, 2018
- Tilli 10k December 31, 2018
- Parkruns 22nd Dec December 23, 2018
- Parkruns 15th Dec December 16, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018