Mhairi Inglis contested the the third race in the Dash & Dine 5k Series in Boulder,Colorado. Mhairi who finished runner up the previous week in race two finished in third place on this occasion. Her time however of 20.00 was 14 seconds quicker than that of seven days prior. Despite missing the first race in the series the Lothian runner currently sits in join second spot in the overall female points standings. The remaining races in the series take place on the 9th,16th and 23rd May.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Mar 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
8:45 am Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Apr 7 @ 8:45 am – 12:00 pm
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour. Sunday April 7th 2019 An Urban rat race around Edinburgh visting some of the iconic landmarks the nations capital has to offer. Teams of between 1 to 5 people will compete...
- SAL Young Athletes Road Races. March 18, 2019
- Parkruns 16th March March 17, 2019
- Parkruns 9th March March 11, 2019
- Cupar ‘5’ March 11, 2019
- Allan Scally 4 x 5k relay. March 7, 2019
- SSAA Scottish Secondary Schools’ XC Championship March 5, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd March March 4, 2019
- Glentress & Skull Trail Races February 28, 2019
- Parkruns 23rd Feb February 24, 2019
- National XC Championship  February 24, 2019