On Sunday Sarah Inglis crossed the border from Canada to America to contest the Women’s 5000 metres at the Portland Track Festival in Oregon. Once again she excelled to finish in an excellent 4th place stopping the clock at 15m 41.29s which was over 7 seconds quicker than her previous best of 15:48.66 set just over a year ago in Palo Alto. Such was the quality of the run it moves her up to 11th in the Scottish all-time rankings and 4th for 2017 behind the aforementioned Muir,Twell and Eilish McColgan.
Next Training Session
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 19th Jan January 20, 2019
- Parkruns 12th Jan January 14, 2019
- Parkruns 5th Jan. January 6, 2019
- Portobello Promethon 1st January 2019 January 5, 2019
- Parkruns 29th Dec December 31, 2018
- Tilli 10k December 31, 2018
- Parkruns 22nd Dec December 23, 2018
- Parkruns 15th Dec December 16, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018