On Sunday Sarah Inglis crossed the border from Canada to America to contest the Women’s 5000 metres at the Portland Track Festival in Oregon. Once again she excelled to finish in an excellent 4th place stopping the clock at 15m 41.29s which was over 7 seconds quicker than her previous best of 15:48.66 set just over a year ago in Palo Alto. Such was the quality of the run it moves her up to 11th in the Scottish all-time rankings and 4th for 2017 behind the aforementioned Muir,Twell and Eilish McColgan.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Aug 21 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
There are no upcoming events.
- Parkruns 18th Aug August 19, 2018
- Graham Clark 3.9 miles memorial race August 14, 2018
- MHOR MARATHON August 14, 2018
- Caerketton HR/Haddington HM August 14, 2018
- Nicola just misses out on Championship medal August 14, 2018
- Parkruns 18th August August 13, 2018
- Fiddlers Results – Aug 2018 August 8, 2018
- Paul well placed in Fife trails series August 7, 2018
- Hannah clinches Fife Games title on red ash August 7, 2018
- Devil o’ the Highlands August 7, 2018