The blue vests were represented in three of the races at the Calderglen Trail Series, the best performance came from Robbie Kennedy who finished in 2nd place in the 5k in 18m 35s, Christine Wegelius was 38th overall and 15th female in 30m 36s. In the 10k, Finlay Slane was the first of a trio of LRC members in 62nd place in 48.37, he was followed over the finish line by 142 Alan Weir 58.09 and Mike Murray 66.28. Danny Fletcher placed 9th of 31 finishers in the junior 1k race in 4m 31s.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Feb 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
- Parkruns 16th Feb February 18, 2019
- Parkruns 9th Feb February 10, 2019
- Results round up [W/E 3rd Feb] February 7, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd Feb February 3, 2019
- Results round-up[ W/E 27th Jan] January 29, 2019
- Parkruns 26th Jan January 27, 2019
- Results Round-Up[Week ending 20th Jan] January 23, 2019
- Parkruns 19th Jan January 20, 2019
- Parkruns 12th Jan January 14, 2019
- Parkruns 5th Jan. January 6, 2019