The blue vests were represented in three of the races at the Calderglen Trail Series, the best performance came from Robbie Kennedy who finished in 2nd place in the 5k in 18m 35s, Christine Wegelius was 38th overall and 15th female in 30m 36s. In the 10k, Finlay Slane was the first of a trio of LRC members in 62nd place in 48.37, he was followed over the finish line by 142 Alan Weir 58.09 and Mike Murray 66.28. Danny Fletcher placed 9th of 31 finishers in the junior 1k race in 4m 31s.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Sep 25 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
There are no upcoming events.
- Parkruns 22nd September September 23, 2018
- Shona completes all six Marathon Majors September 17, 2018
- Category win and PB for Alan at Cumbernauld September 17, 2018
- Pitlochry 10k/parkrun September 17, 2018
- Parkruns 14th September September 16, 2018
- Bronze for Jo at 10km Road Championship. September 11, 2018
- Pitlochry Games September 11, 2018
- USA/MURIESTON/AUCHTERARDER September 11, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Sept September 9, 2018
- Another Highland Games win for Hannah September 5, 2018