The blue vests were represented in three of the races at the Calderglen Trail Series, the best performance came from Robbie Kennedy who finished in 2nd place in the 5k in 18m 35s, Christine Wegelius was 38th overall and 15th female in 30m 36s. In the 10k, Finlay Slane was the first of a trio of LRC members in 62nd place in 48.37, he was followed over the finish line by 142 Alan Weir 58.09 and Mike Murray 66.28. Danny Fletcher placed 9th of 31 finishers in the junior 1k race in 4m 31s.
Next Training Session
12:00 pm 2018/19 East District League 2 –...
2018/19 East District League 2 –...
Nov 24 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Team Managers: TBA Course Map (to be confirmed) Entry is on the day, just make yourself known at the club tent in plenty of time for your race. If possible, it’s appreciated but not required...
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018
- Results round-up 27th/28th Oct October 31, 2018
- Parkruns 27th Oct October 29, 2018
- Parkruns 20th October October 21, 2018
- RESULTS [13th/14th OCT.]. October 17, 2018