Lothian Running Club’s Paul and Shona Young narrowly missed out on claiming both the Men’s and Women’s over-50 titles at the gruelling Speyside Way 37 miles Ultra Marathon. The brother and sister combination covered the route which follows the Speyside Way from Cragganmore Distillery at Ballindalloch to the finish at the town centre in Buckie together in a time of 5 hours 08 minutes. Shona finished in an excellent 3rd place overall in the female category and the leading over-50 while Paul just missed out on the men’s over-50 title finishing 2nd behind none other than Scottish Lib Dem leader Willie Rennie who finished 3rd overall behind race winner David McClure,Kilmarnock Harriers. The Lothian club were also represented in the race by Alan Robertson who finished in 7 hours 53 minites 02 seconds 2nd M60 and Michelle Kirkbright 7:48.48 taking an hour off her previous time.
Next Training Session
12:00 pm 2018/19 East District League 2 –...
2018/19 East District League 2 –...
Nov 24 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Team Managers: TBA Course Map (to be confirmed) Entry is on the day, just make yourself known at the club tent in plenty of time for your race. If possible, it’s appreciated but not required...
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018
- Results round-up 27th/28th Oct October 31, 2018
- Parkruns 27th Oct October 29, 2018
- Parkruns 20th October October 21, 2018
- RESULTS [13th/14th OCT.]. October 17, 2018