Lothian Running Club’s Paul and Shona Young narrowly missed out on claiming both the Men’s and Women’s over-50 titles at the gruelling Speyside Way 37 miles Ultra Marathon. The brother and sister combination covered the route which follows the Speyside Way from Cragganmore Distillery at Ballindalloch to the finish at the town centre in Buckie together in a time of 5 hours 08 minutes. Shona finished in an excellent 3rd place overall in the female category and the leading over-50 while Paul just missed out on the men’s over-50 title finishing 2nd behind none other than Scottish Lib Dem leader Willie Rennie who finished 3rd overall behind race winner David McClure,Kilmarnock Harriers. The Lothian club were also represented in the race by Alan Robertson who finished in 7 hours 53 minites 02 seconds 2nd M60 and Michelle Kirkbright 7:48.48 taking an hour off her previous time.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Feb 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
- Parkruns 16th Feb February 18, 2019
- Parkruns 9th Feb February 10, 2019
- Results round up [W/E 3rd Feb] February 7, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd Feb February 3, 2019
- Results round-up[ W/E 27th Jan] January 29, 2019
- Parkruns 26th Jan January 27, 2019
- Results Round-Up[Week ending 20th Jan] January 23, 2019
- Parkruns 19th Jan January 20, 2019
- Parkruns 12th Jan January 14, 2019
- Parkruns 5th Jan. January 6, 2019