Lothian Running Club’s Paul and Shona Young narrowly missed out on claiming both the Men’s and Women’s over-50 titles at the gruelling Speyside Way 37 miles Ultra Marathon. The brother and sister combination covered the route which follows the Speyside Way from Cragganmore Distillery at Ballindalloch to the finish at the town centre in Buckie together in a time of 5 hours 08 minutes. Shona finished in an excellent 3rd place overall in the female category and the leading over-50 while Paul just missed out on the men’s over-50 title finishing 2nd behind none other than Scottish Lib Dem leader Willie Rennie who finished 3rd overall behind race winner David McClure,Kilmarnock Harriers. The Lothian club were also represented in the race by Alan Robertson who finished in 7 hours 53 minites 02 seconds 2nd M60 and Michelle Kirkbright 7:48.48 taking an hour off her previous time.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Apr 30 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
There are no upcoming events.
- Livingston Open Meeting April 23, 2019
- Parkruns 20th April April 21, 2019
- Parkruns 13th April April 15, 2019
- Round the Houses 10k April 14, 2019
- Lothian And Edinburgh Trials Meeting April 8, 2019
- Parkruns 6th April April 8, 2019
- Parkruns 30th March April 1, 2019
- Parkruns 23rd March March 24, 2019
- Scottish 6 & 4 Stage Road Relay Ch[Archive now updated] March 22, 2019
- SAL Young Athletes Road Races. March 18, 2019