The Scottish Half Marathon sees the runners start outside Edinburgh then follow a route along the East Lothian golf coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse. Kei Mak was the first of three LRC finishers in 19th place in 1 hour 19 minutes 10 seconds. Andrew Corrigan finished in 1:35.20 followed by Mel Zobel in 1:37.23. The club also had three runners in the associated Scottish 10k with Al Aitken finishing 42nd in 39 minutes 24 seconds. Mike Murray crossed the finish line in 55m 6s followed by Alan Cunningham 60m 21s.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Feb 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
- Parkruns 16th Feb February 18, 2019
- Parkruns 9th Feb February 10, 2019
- Results round up [W/E 3rd Feb] February 7, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd Feb February 3, 2019
- Results round-up[ W/E 27th Jan] January 29, 2019
- Parkruns 26th Jan January 27, 2019
- Results Round-Up[Week ending 20th Jan] January 23, 2019
- Parkruns 19th Jan January 20, 2019
- Parkruns 12th Jan January 14, 2019
- Parkruns 5th Jan. January 6, 2019