A trio of Lothian Running Club endurance athletes were in Spain at the weekend to take part in the 38th Trinidad Alfonso EDP Valencia Marathon. The first of the three home was Paul Young who crossed the finish line in 3 hours 19 minutes 25 seconds which was a PB, he beat his previous best of 3:19.30 by a mere 5 seconds which he set in the Edinburgh Festival Marathon back in May. Paul was followed home by his sister Shona who stopped the clock at 3 hours 29 minutes 12 seconds. This was Shona’s 99th marathon and she hopes to reach the milestone 100 mark in the Hong Kong marathon in February. Completing the LRC representation was Stephen Malcolm who completed the 26.2 miles in 4 hours 6 minutes 43 seconds.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Dec 11 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018