A trio of Lothian Running Club endurance athletes were in Spain at the weekend to take part in the 38th Trinidad Alfonso EDP Valencia Marathon. The first of the three home was Paul Young who crossed the finish line in 3 hours 19 minutes 25 seconds which was a PB, he beat his previous best of 3:19.30 by a mere 5 seconds which he set in the Edinburgh Festival Marathon back in May. Paul was followed home by his sister Shona who stopped the clock at 3 hours 29 minutes 12 seconds. This was Shona’s 99th marathon and she hopes to reach the milestone 100 mark in the Hong Kong marathon in February. Completing the LRC representation was Stephen Malcolm who completed the 26.2 miles in 4 hours 6 minutes 43 seconds.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Feb 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
- Parkruns 9th Feb February 10, 2019
- Results round up [W/E 3rd Feb] February 7, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd Feb February 3, 2019
- Results round-up[ W/E 27th Jan] January 29, 2019
- Parkruns 26th Jan January 27, 2019
- Results Round-Up[Week ending 20th Jan] January 23, 2019
- Parkruns 19th Jan January 20, 2019
- Parkruns 12th Jan January 14, 2019
- Parkruns 5th Jan. January 6, 2019
- Portobello Promethon 1st January 2019 January 5, 2019