A trio of Lothian Running Club endurance athletes were in Spain at the weekend to take part in the 38th Trinidad Alfonso EDP Valencia Marathon. The first of the three home was Paul Young who crossed the finish line in 3 hours 19 minutes 25 seconds which was a PB, he beat his previous best of 3:19.30 by a mere 5 seconds which he set in the Edinburgh Festival Marathon back in May. Paul was followed home by his sister Shona who stopped the clock at 3 hours 29 minutes 12 seconds. This was Shona’s 99th marathon and she hopes to reach the milestone 100 mark in the Hong Kong marathon in February. Completing the LRC representation was Stephen Malcolm who completed the 26.2 miles in 4 hours 6 minutes 43 seconds.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Apr 30 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
There are no upcoming events.
- Livingston Open Meeting April 23, 2019
- Parkruns 20th April April 21, 2019
- Parkruns 13th April April 15, 2019
- Round the Houses 10k April 14, 2019
- Lothian And Edinburgh Trials Meeting April 8, 2019
- Parkruns 6th April April 8, 2019
- Parkruns 30th March April 1, 2019
- Parkruns 23rd March March 24, 2019
- Scottish 6 & 4 Stage Road Relay Ch[Archive now updated] March 22, 2019
- SAL Young Athletes Road Races. March 18, 2019