The Lothian club’s Shona Young was among 160 runners who were in Markinch in Fife on Sunday morning for the first race in the Skull Trail Series. The 4 miles race was held over paths and trails in the beautiful surroundings of Balbirnie Park, with the route including mud, water crossings and a few undulations to keep everyone happy. Shona better known for her ultra running exploits excelled over the shorter distance to finish 2nd overall in the female category and leading over-50 covering the course in 36m 39s.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Apr 30 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
There are no upcoming events.
- Livingston Open Meeting April 23, 2019
- Parkruns 20th April April 21, 2019
- Parkruns 13th April April 15, 2019
- Round the Houses 10k April 14, 2019
- Lothian And Edinburgh Trials Meeting April 8, 2019
- Parkruns 6th April April 8, 2019
- Parkruns 30th March April 1, 2019
- Parkruns 23rd March March 24, 2019
- Scottish 6 & 4 Stage Road Relay Ch[Archive now updated] March 22, 2019
- SAL Young Athletes Road Races. March 18, 2019