The Lothian club’s Shona Young was among 160 runners who were in Markinch in Fife on Sunday morning for the first race in the Skull Trail Series. The 4 miles race was held over paths and trails in the beautiful surroundings of Balbirnie Park, with the route including mud, water crossings and a few undulations to keep everyone happy. Shona better known for her ultra running exploits excelled over the shorter distance to finish 2nd overall in the female category and leading over-50 covering the course in 36m 39s.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Feb 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
- Parkruns 9th Feb February 10, 2019
- Results round up [W/E 3rd Feb] February 7, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd Feb February 3, 2019
- Results round-up[ W/E 27th Jan] January 29, 2019
- Parkruns 26th Jan January 27, 2019
- Results Round-Up[Week ending 20th Jan] January 23, 2019
- Parkruns 19th Jan January 20, 2019
- Parkruns 12th Jan January 14, 2019
- Parkruns 5th Jan. January 6, 2019
- Portobello Promethon 1st January 2019 January 5, 2019