At the Annual General Meeting in November the annual membership fees for 2018 were approved:-
- Senior – £20.00.
- Junior (under 21) – £10.
- Family (parents and children under 21 at the same address) – £40.
- Non-competing / Second Claim membership – £5.
Membership year runs annually from January the 1st. New members joining late in the year should contact the membership secretary. You can (re)join using the Q-Buster link below or download the LRC-Membership-Form(Word) or ( PDF).
Please take your time to read the form which makes reference to agreeing to abide by the club’s Code of Conduct which can also be found in the ‘About’ section in the club’s website. Parents please see the sections that need your signature on behalf of Juniors.
Ways to pay
There are a number of ways that you can pay this year’s membership fee:-
- Online. Visit: https://www.q-buster.co.uk/
- Posting a cheque made payable to Lothian Running Club to the membership secretary along with the completed form. The address is detailed on the form. Please do not send cash through the post.
- Handing the completed form in at any of our training sessions on Thursday nights together with your cheque or cash.
- If you wish to pay the fees directly into the club’s bank account, please send an e-mail to the treasurer treasurer @ lothianrunningclub. co. uk who can supply you with the Bank Account details.
Finally, we would encourage members who have not already done so to sign-up electronically to receive e-mails from the club...