At the Annual General Meeting in November the annual membership fees for 2018 were approved:-
- Senior – £20.00.
- Junior (under 21) – £10.
- Family (parents and children under 21 at the same address) – £40.
- Non-competing / Second Claim membership – £5.
The Membership year runs annually from the 1st of January. New members joining late in the year should contact the membership secretary as a discounted rate may be available. Membership will lapse automatically if not renewed by the end of January the following year.
Please contact the membership secretary via email ( membershipsecretary at lothianrunningclub.co.uk ), or as at a Training session for an application form.
Members are expected to renew their membership by the end of January each year You can (re)join using the Q-Buster link below or download the LRC-Membership-Form(Word) or ( PDF). Please note, that existing members are asked to complete a membership form each year as the information we require may have changed.
- Please take your time to read the form which makes reference to the club’s Code of Conduct which can also be found in the ‘About’ section in the club’s website,
- Parents please note the sections that need your signature on behalf of Juniors.
New Members Welcome Pack
Our New Members Welcome Pack contains useful information for New, existing, and Prospective Members.
Ways to pay
There are a number of ways that you can pay this year’s membership fee:-
- Online. Visit: https://www.q-buster.co.uk/
- Posting a cheque made payable to Lothian Running Club to the membership secretary along with the completed form. The address is detailed on the form. Please do not send cash through the post.
- Handing the completed form in at any of our training sessions on Thursday nights together with your cheque or cash.
- If you wish to pay the fees directly into the club’s bank account, please send an e-mail to the treasurer treasurer @ lothianrunningclub. co. uk who can supply you with the Bank Account details. Please complete the renewal form separately.
Finally, we would encourage members who have not already done so to sign-up electronically to receive e-mails from the club...