Almondvale Stadium Rd
Livingston, West Lothian EH54
Members are encourage to roganise ad-hoc group runs via the Facebook Website.
The following format is proposed.
- When: Wednesday 7pm – 8pm approx.
- Where: Civic Center Car park
- Who: Adult members as well as juniors ( 12 – 16y) if accompanied by a responsible adult.
- What: Runs will have a designated leader who may be a club coach or holder of a Jog Leader qualification.
- Runs will normally be routed so that a slower group can take a short cut or be ‘out and back’ so that all the group can return at about the same time.
For peace of mind it is important that the leader knows who is out and that all runners have returned.
Please contact a committee member if you can be a designated leader one week and/or have a favorite run.
Scottish Athletics offer Jog Leader courses – the club will support your attendence if you also undertake to support the club activities.