The volunteer status for the next three months is shown below. Please email email@example.com to volunteer for a particular role or if you would like more information about what is required.
|1st Aug||5th Sept||3rd Oct|
|Race Organiser||Colin P|
|Collect Clock||Colin P|
Sign Up for The Volunteer List
- Responsible for making sure that everything is in place ahead of the event: e.g. that kit / startlists are being brought, marshals are available, and essential roles covered.
- On the night ensuring that everyone, particularly new runners know whats going on, and assinging start times to new runners, assigning running buddies if neccessary.
- Collecting training fees.
- Typically wont run, but that depends on avalailablility of help.
Start / Finish
- Man the Start / Finish. Look after kit. Make sure finish times are recorded.
- 2 key marshal points are the mid/turn point of the short course ands the mini-roundabout on the winter course.
- Optoinal role if available
- We have 2 Caution Runner signs to be put out along the road section of the winter course.
- Collect Clock from Craigswood and bring to the start.