LRC veteran athlete Mike Lieberman was first over-60 at the Winton Trail 10k race held within the scenic surroundings of the Winton Estate at Pentcaitland. In sunny and warm conditions Mike completed the course in 45m 04s which also placed him 36th overall of the 243 finishers. Finishing just ahead of Mike in 29th place was the only other LRC member in the race Brian Reid, his time of 43.56 placed him 4th in the over-50 category.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
10:00 am Dechmont Law Junior Training
Dechmont Law Junior Training
Jun 20 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
“A free activity session for youngsters of any age, led by qualified athletics coaches, in the attractive Dechmont Law Country Park. Meet every Sunday at 9.50, in the Dechmont Law Car Park behind Deans...
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Jun 22 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Club Training Sessions may be put on hold for the moment, but that’s no excuse to skip training. We will continue to post virtual session on a Tuesday and Thursday so that people have...
There are no upcoming events.
- Time Trial Results Peel Park November November 15, 2020
- Time Trial Results Polkemmet 15th September September 16, 2020
- Time Trial Results 13th August – August 14, 2020
- LRC FILL RACE VOID WITH SERIES OF VIRTUAL EVENTS July 28, 2020
- Cupar 5 Mile Road Race March 9, 2020
- Blast Running 10k / Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race March 4, 2020
- 50th ALLAN SCALLY MEMORIAL ROAD RELAY March 2, 2020
- Glentress / Skull Trail February 23, 2020
- National Cross Country 2020 February 22, 2020
- Kirkintilloch 12.5k / Blast Running Series 10k February 18, 2020