The curtain came down on another Highland Games season at the weekend at Pitlochry. Hannah Steel who has had a tremendous summer on the circuit ended it on a winning note. Hannah continued her winning run with victory in the Youth [Girls] 800 metres handicap. Even a 15 metres penalty for her win the previous week at Blairgowrie couldn’t stop the Lothian athlete from chalking up another win. Hannah who also finished in 5th place in the Girls 400metres broke the tape in 1;58.15 ahead of Erin McFarlane,Pitreavie AC and Kenzie McIntosh ,Clydesdale AC. In the 400 metres [Boys] Handicap, Andrew Steel finished in 3rd place behind Leithenburn RC duo Louis Whyte and Aaron Glendinning. Erin Steel also contested the Girls 400m and 800m but was just outside the top six prize places. All three picked up prizes in the Junior Relay.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
10:00 am Dechmont Law Junior Training
Dechmont Law Junior Training
Jun 20 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
“A free activity session for youngsters of any age, led by qualified athletics coaches, in the attractive Dechmont Law Country Park. Meet every Sunday at 9.50, in the Dechmont Law Car Park behind Deans...
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Jun 22 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Club Training Sessions may be put on hold for the moment, but that’s no excuse to skip training. We will continue to post virtual session on a Tuesday and Thursday so that people have...
There are no upcoming events.
- Time Trial Results Peel Park November November 15, 2020
- Time Trial Results Polkemmet 15th September September 16, 2020
- Time Trial Results 13th August – August 14, 2020
- LRC FILL RACE VOID WITH SERIES OF VIRTUAL EVENTS July 28, 2020
- Cupar 5 Mile Road Race March 9, 2020
- Blast Running 10k / Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race March 4, 2020
- 50th ALLAN SCALLY MEMORIAL ROAD RELAY March 2, 2020
- Glentress / Skull Trail February 23, 2020
- National Cross Country 2020 February 22, 2020
- Kirkintilloch 12.5k / Blast Running Series 10k February 18, 2020