Max McNeil turned in another excellent performance with a second place finish as he led his Oklahoma City team to victory in the National Association Collegiate Athletics Mid States Classic Cross Country at Winfield in Kansas. Max covered the 8k course in 25 minutes 24 seconds to place 2nd of 189 finishers.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
10:00 am Dechmont Law Junior Training
Dechmont Law Junior Training
Nov 29 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
“A free activity session for youngsters of any age, led by qualified athletics coaches, in the attractive Dechmont Law Country Park. Meet every Sunday at 9.50, in the Dechmont Law Car Park behind Deans...
7:00 pm Fiddlers Handicap
Dec 1 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Fiddler’s moves to the Winter Course starting October, start near entrance to St. Margaret’s HS (Summer Start from bench near bridge between Civic Centre and Football Stadium) On the first Tuesday of every month, regular...
- Time Trial Results Peel Park November November 15, 2020
- Time Trial Results Polkemmet 15th September September 16, 2020
- Time Trial Results 13th August – August 14, 2020
- LRC FILL RACE VOID WITH SERIES OF VIRTUAL EVENTS July 28, 2020
- Cupar 5 Mile Road Race March 9, 2020
- Blast Running 10k / Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race March 4, 2020
- 50th ALLAN SCALLY MEMORIAL ROAD RELAY March 2, 2020
- Glentress / Skull Trail February 23, 2020
- National Cross Country 2020 February 22, 2020
- Kirkintilloch 12.5k / Blast Running Series 10k February 18, 2020