Lothian Running Club had their highest ever participation numbers in parkrun events on Saturday morning. 65 club members took part in 14 different parkruns. The club had 38 runners among a total of 419 who took part at the local Livingston parkrun with Alan Knowles and Lana Turnbull the respective leading male and female LRC finishers.The farthest travelled member was Andrew Beattie who finished in 4th place in the Tokoinranta parkrun in Helsinki, Finland. Down in England, Andrea and Caitlin Seabrook ran the Horsham parkrun while Brian Morris took part in the Bushy parkrun in Teddington.The club were also represented at parkruns in Edinburgh, Strathclyde, Falkirk, Tollcross, Hazelhead[Aberdeen], Alness, Kirkcaldy, Portobello, Hay Lodge[Peebles] and Meadowmill.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
10:00 am Dechmont Law Junior Training
Dechmont Law Junior Training
Jan 31 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
“A free activity session for youngsters of any age, led by qualified athletics coaches, in the attractive Dechmont Law Country Park. Meet every Sunday at 9.50, in the Dechmont Law Car Park behind Deans...
There are no upcoming events.
- Time Trial Results Peel Park November November 15, 2020
- Time Trial Results Polkemmet 15th September September 16, 2020
- Time Trial Results 13th August – August 14, 2020
- LRC FILL RACE VOID WITH SERIES OF VIRTUAL EVENTS July 28, 2020
- Cupar 5 Mile Road Race March 9, 2020
- Blast Running 10k / Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race March 4, 2020
- 50th ALLAN SCALLY MEMORIAL ROAD RELAY March 2, 2020
- Glentress / Skull Trail February 23, 2020
- National Cross Country 2020 February 22, 2020
- Kirkintilloch 12.5k / Blast Running Series 10k February 18, 2020