Club Welfare Officers
The first port of call for any welfare issue are the club’s welfare officers.
- Neil Drummond (07450 267937)
- Julie Steel (07534 813 736)
- Child Protection Policy (word doc)
- Use of PhotographicImages of Children – PolicyStatement
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints Procedure
Scottish & British Athletics Welfare Policy & Child Protection Policies
- Welfare and Child Protection Site
- Use of Photographic Images of Children
We are committed to providing a caring, friendly and safe environment for all of our members so they can participate in a relaxed and secure atmosphere. Bullying of any kind is unacceptable at our club. If bullying does occur, all athletes or parents should be able to tell and know that incidents will be dealt with promptly and effectively. Anyone who knows that bullying is happening is expected to tell the club welfare officer or any committee member.
Additional Resources for Bullying:-
- The In Safe Hands Website is a good port of call (http://www.children1st.org.
- British Athletics Anti Bullying links
preventing-abuse/child-abuse- and-neglect/bullying-and- cyberbullying/
Founding member Martin Hyman has made the following generous offer of support. Read more…