Seven Lothian members braved the midgies last Wednesday night to compete in the Red Moss Revolution Hill Race in the Pentland Hills which is over a 9km course with 220m of ascent. Valuable Club Championship points were up for grabs, which attracted three club members, Alan Moffat, Christine MacVarish and Jonathan Barclay to compete in their first hill race. First Lothian runner over the line was seasoned hill runner (but the youngest of the bunch) John Malcolm in 34th place in a time of 41’33” a PB for the course. John was followed home by Paul Young 48th in 44’07”, Finlay Slane 59th in 45’53”, Alan Moffat 61st in 46’33”, Christine MacVarish 66th (4th lady) in 47’16”, Kenny Mearns 101st in 54′ 32″ and Jonathan Barclay 111th in 63’20”. 120 completed the course.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Sep 25 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
There are no upcoming events.
- Parkruns 22nd September September 23, 2018
- Shona completes all six Marathon Majors September 17, 2018
- Category win and PB for Alan at Cumbernauld September 17, 2018
- Pitlochry 10k/parkrun September 17, 2018
- Parkruns 14th September September 16, 2018
- Bronze for Jo at 10km Road Championship. September 11, 2018
- Pitlochry Games September 11, 2018
- USA/MURIESTON/AUCHTERARDER September 11, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Sept September 9, 2018
- Another Highland Games win for Hannah September 5, 2018