An excellent 10,000 metres run over in the United States saw Max McNeil move up to sixth place in the 2019 Scottish rankings. Competing in the Mt. Sac Relays meeting in Walnut California the Lothian club member recorded an ‘A’ standard time of 30 minutes 49 seconds.On the corresponding day a year ago Max set his fastest ever time for the 10,000 metres distance stopping the clock at 30:22.77.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Jan 26 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Club Training Sessions may be put on hold for the moment, but that’s no excuse to skip training. We will continue to post virtual session on a Tuesday and Thursday so that people have...
There are no upcoming events.
- Time Trial Results Peel Park November November 15, 2020
- Time Trial Results Polkemmet 15th September September 16, 2020
- Time Trial Results 13th August – August 14, 2020
- LRC FILL RACE VOID WITH SERIES OF VIRTUAL EVENTS July 28, 2020
- Cupar 5 Mile Road Race March 9, 2020
- Blast Running 10k / Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race March 4, 2020
- 50th ALLAN SCALLY MEMORIAL ROAD RELAY March 2, 2020
- Glentress / Skull Trail February 23, 2020
- National Cross Country 2020 February 22, 2020
- Kirkintilloch 12.5k / Blast Running Series 10k February 18, 2020