Stirling University Athletic Club are holding their inaugural Stirling Winter Cross Country race for males and females within the scenic grounds of their University Campus. The event takes place on Saturday 24th January 2015. Lothian Running Club have been invited to attend. There are prizes for individuals as well as the winning club. Entry fees are reasonable and after the race meals are provided in the Students Union for only a pound. Full details of the race can be found in the calendar on this website. Sounds like a good event.
Next Training Session
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018