A trio of LRC members were among the 158 runners who braved the sub-zero temperatures at Balbirnie Park, Markinch on Sunday morning for the opening event of the 3-race Skull Mountain Winter Trail series. It was a 2-lap race over 3.64 miles with a stream crossing on each lap and a run through an ice cold large puddle. Paul Young finished 11th overall and 3rd M45 in 27 minutes 12 seconds. Shona Young came home 38th overall and 2nd F50 in 31.19 with Alan Weir 46th in 32.16.
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tue Night Interval Training
Tue Night Interval Training
Dec 11 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with coach for suitablility of seesions. See Club Facebook Page for weekly updates. Meet 18:45 to...
all-day 2016/17 Scottish National Master...
2016/17 Scottish National Master...
Feb 2 all-day
If you wish to enter please complete the following sign up form. Closing date: TBA The Master’s Championships is a Veteran’s championships, which for those that qualify counts towards the Club’s XC championship. Entries are...
- Parkruns 8th Dec December 9, 2018
- Results round-up 1st/2nd Dec December 5, 2018
- Parkruns 1st Dec December 2, 2018
- Parkruns 24th November November 26, 2018
- Parkruns 17th Nov. November 18, 2018
- Results round-up 10th-11th November November 14, 2018
- Bella 10k/Peterhead 10k November 12, 2018
- Parkruns 10th Nov November 11, 2018
- Results round up 2nd-3rd Nov November 7, 2018
- Parkruns 3rd November November 4, 2018