A trio of LRC members were among the 158 runners who braved the sub-zero temperatures at Balbirnie Park, Markinch on Sunday morning for the opening event of the 3-race Skull Mountain Winter Trail series. It was a 2-lap race over 3.64 miles with a stream crossing on each lap and a run through an ice cold large puddle. Paul Young finished 11th overall and 3rd M45 in 27 minutes 12 seconds. Shona Young came home 38th overall and 2nd F50 in 31.19 with Alan Weir 46th in 32.16.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Mar 19 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Currently Venue: Meeting at the Shapes in Howden Park for Cross Country Training Session Tue night training Sessions. Various interval sessions at various locations throughout Livingston. Parents of younger athletes should check with...
8:45 am Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour – Club ...
Apr 7 @ 8:45 am – 12:00 pm
Edinburgh Landmarks Tour. Sunday April 7th 2019 An Urban rat race around Edinburgh visting some of the iconic landmarks the nations capital has to offer. Teams of between 1 to 5 people will compete...
- SAL Young Athletes Road Races. March 18, 2019
- Parkruns 16th March March 17, 2019
- Parkruns 9th March March 11, 2019
- Cupar ‘5’ March 11, 2019
- Allan Scally 4 x 5k relay. March 7, 2019
- SSAA Scottish Secondary Schools’ XC Championship March 5, 2019
- Parkruns 2nd March March 4, 2019
- Glentress & Skull Trail Races February 28, 2019
- Parkruns 23rd Feb February 24, 2019
- National XC Championship  February 24, 2019