A trio of LRC members were among the 158 runners who braved the sub-zero temperatures at Balbirnie Park, Markinch on Sunday morning for the opening event of the 3-race Skull Mountain Winter Trail series. It was a 2-lap race over 3.64 miles with a stream crossing on each lap and a run through an ice cold large puddle. Paul Young finished 11th overall and 3rd M45 in 27 minutes 12 seconds. Shona Young came home 38th overall and 2nd F50 in 31.19 with Alan Weir 46th in 32.16.
Next Training Session
There are no upcoming events.
- World silver for Yvonne in Malaga September 17, 2018
- Shona completes all six Marathon Majors September 17, 2018
- Category win and PB for Alan at Cumbernauld September 17, 2018
- Scottish vest beckons for Malcolm September 17, 2018
- Pitlochry 10k/parkrun September 17, 2018
- Parkruns 14th September September 16, 2018
- Bronze for Jo at 10km Road Championship. September 11, 2018
- Pitlochry Games September 11, 2018
- USA/MURIESTON/AUCHTERARDER September 11, 2018
- Parkruns 8th Sept September 9, 2018