There was a good run from Max McNeil in the United States. Competing in the Oklahoma Baptist Invitational meeting in Shawnee, the Lothian athlete helped his Oklahoma City University squad to team gold in the Men’s 8k cross country event. Max finished in 6th place in 26 minutes 13 seconds.
Monthly Training Schedule
Next Training Session
10:00 am Dechmont Law Junior Training
Dechmont Law Junior Training
Apr 18 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
“A free activity session for youngsters of any age, led by qualified athletics coaches, in the attractive Dechmont Law Country Park. Meet every Sunday at 9.50, in the Dechmont Law Car Park behind Deans...
6:45 pm Tuesday Intervals Training
Tuesday Intervals Training
Apr 20 @ 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Club Training Sessions may be put on hold for the moment, but that’s no excuse to skip training. We will continue to post virtual session on a Tuesday and Thursday so that people have...
There are no upcoming events.
- Time Trial Results Peel Park November November 15, 2020
- Time Trial Results Polkemmet 15th September September 16, 2020
- Time Trial Results 13th August – August 14, 2020
- LRC FILL RACE VOID WITH SERIES OF VIRTUAL EVENTS July 28, 2020
- Cupar 5 Mile Road Race March 9, 2020
- Blast Running 10k / Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race March 4, 2020
- 50th ALLAN SCALLY MEMORIAL ROAD RELAY March 2, 2020
- Glentress / Skull Trail February 23, 2020
- National Cross Country 2020 February 22, 2020
- Kirkintilloch 12.5k / Blast Running Series 10k February 18, 2020